Hello dreamers and achievers,Just giving you all an update on something I was able to experience not to long ago. Last month EMI Publishing held their annual EMI Urban Music Conference in NYC. Through much struggle and persistence I found my way into the conference. I HAD A BLAST!!
Here A&R's, from every label you can imagine, as well as EMI writers and producers gather, meet, mingle, and of course collaborate with each other and music. They also discussed plans for this year. I met so many AMAZING people during this time. I also was giving the honor of meeting Jon "Big Jon" Platt, who is currently the West Cost President of EMI Publishing.
At the conference I was able to listen to a few new artist yet to be released (whoot!!) as well as some awesome songs written and produced by those writers, and producers currently signed to the EMI Publishing company (double whoot!!). Needless to say as an A&R I was in pure HEAVEN. It was part of a dream come true.
-The Female Music Mogul
Rina IconShe
No comments:
Post a Comment