All my life I've LOVED music. It has been a part of me since birth. I can't explain it but I love music almost the way I would love a man. We go through many ups & downs but through it all we stay strong and true. We can never seem to officially brake up. You never know how much the thing you grow up with will one day change your whole life. Something that most considered a hobby is now the very thing that has become more then a career, but also a lifestyle.
I'm often asked about all the endeavors I'm pursuing along with the obstacles I face in order to become a record executive. Its amazing the things you will have to go through while on your personal journey to make your dreams reality. The adventure never seems to stop. I'm finally ready to share this journey with you all.
I'll take you with me into the studio, meetings, as well as the day to day task of being an A&R. You'll be along for the ride as I finally start my label. Not to forget all the fun stuff I do on the side like engineering, songwriting, dancing, and discovering new talent.
I've sworn to be as transparent as possible. With that being said, welcome to my world. This is "The Story Of A Record Executive: The Female Mogul."
-Rina
Go ahead, My Sister, be what you've never been, do what you've never done and go where you've never gone. If not now, when?! God bless you and your endeavors!!
ReplyDelete